Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things #675-677 that I mis about Chris...

675.  I miss the time that Chris would spend with Jackson.  He loved nothing more than to spend as long as it took to teach Jackson something, show him how to change a tire, hammer a nail, cook some rice, pump gas, and on and on.

676.  I enjoyed spending time with Jason and Jami this weekend.  While I was hanging out with them Friday night, I caught small glimpses of Chris in Jason's smile, laugh, and humor.  So nice to spend that time with them, and it was surprising, but also comforting to remember the fun times I had with Chris...

677.  Jackson and I went to a swimming party tonight, my Sunday School class gathered for a cookout and swim.  The guys were all taking turns jumping off the diving rock and catching footballs in the air, and making cannonballs and huge splashes.  I couldn't help but think about Chris and the fun he would have had with his friends tonight.  And how much fun he would have had in drenching everyone while splashing from the diving rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment