I've recently been using recipes from a new book called "Hungry Girl". She has 3 cookbooks and they have healthy recipes for the unhealthy things we love to eat. The dishes are very low calorie and fat, have lots of fiber, and not too many carbohydrates. And...the best part, they are EASY and taste yummy!
I have become a fan of the Starbucks Mocha Chip Frappachino. I love it! The frozen treat, nice and chocolatey with a hint of coffee. It's amazing. But...also has about 160 cals for a small. Not terrible, but not great for an afternoon snack on the go, either.
But...Hungry Girl has a recipe for one in her book...and quite honestly, it's every bit as good. If not better. It's just beyond amazing. I've started having one in the evenings after the kids go to bed. Yummm-o!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm gonna have to get one of those cookbooks!!! Weight Watchers and those favorite foods I love just don't go together!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI get her daily email recipes ideas! Pretty great!
ReplyDeleteI get her daily recipe ideas over email! AWESOME!
ReplyDelete