GOOD THINGS ABOUT TODAY:
* Bought a new 2010 Calendar. SO fun! (yes, I'm a nerd, and I love office supplies).
*Went Christmas shopping and found some super-cool things for the kids!!
*Started learning a new song on my piano. I've got a long way to go...
*Jackson showed some interest in handwriting tonight...a rarity. We worked on a "trace-the dot" together...it's fun to do those things when he is cooperating!!
*Found a cool toy at Copelin's that I SOOOO wish Staci and I had when we were kids:
Told you I was a nerd!! :-)
NOT SO GREAT THING FOR TODAY:
Katie has had a fever since Thursday. She had an ear infection Thurs, and the Dr gave her an antibiotic. Still has the fever, though. Kind of starting to worry. We'll miss church tomorrow. BOO!! Hope my sweet girl feels better SOON!!
UPDATE on GREAT THINGS FOR TODAY:
Just opened my new calendar for next year...and it came with stickers!! How fun! ;-)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment