So, I thoroughly enjoy reading my friends' blogs. Especially Faith, Samantha, and Jana. So, I thought, "wouldn't it be fun to have a blog??" So, here I am creating one. And wondering "what in the world am I going to blog about?"
I suppose I will start by telling about us:
I'm Sonja.
I'm a single mommy.
I'm a widow.
I'm a single mommy and widow because my husband,
Chris, passed away August 27, 2008 from a blood clot.
I'm also an occupational therapist.
I am self-employed.
I work with some awesome kiddos and love every minute of my job!
Jackson is 4.
He's into anything Lightning McQueen
He's into anything John Deere
He's into learning about new things on the 'puter.
His imagination is endless and never ceases to amaze me.
Jackson was a UPS man for Halloween.
He wants to be a UPS man when he grows up. Or an astronaut.
He's not sure.
I'm sure this blog will be full of "Jackson-isms" for you to enjoy!
Katie is 7 months.
She's just now learning to get around. Didn't say she was crawling. Just scooting around!
She is a happy baby and is very entertained by her Big Brother Jackson and cousin, Logan.
So, here we are. Just the 3 of us.
Our life is not as organized or together as I would like it to be.
In the past year, I've had to learn to just let a lot of things go, because I can't control everything.
At the end of the day, though, I have these cute kids to remind me that life isn't about perfection, it's about the memories we make and the journey we've taken together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I think you're off to a great start! --Cindy
ReplyDeleteJust want you to know that I think you are doing a fabulous job of wearing the many hats that go along with your life situation. I look forward to following your blog. I never get tired of hearing stories about my beautiful, intelligent, awesome grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteKay
Sonja,
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your journey - I too have a blog and am not always sure what to write about, or even if anybody cares, but I write anyway - it is a great place to keep track of the things your kids have done and the things that make an impact on you. Check it out - www.leelivelaughlove.blogspot.com and enjoy!
You are a very strong woman that I admire!
ReplyDelete