Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Relaxing Sunday

See the Cuties I took to church with me this morning:
































And while Katie was napping, Jackson and I enjoyed a rousing game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos.  He has all kinds of rules for this game.  Funny, I always thought it was so simple...just push the button and get your Hippo to eat the most marbles.  Nope, not that simple at all.  Sometimes you are in charge of 2 Hippos, sometimes 3.  Sometimes there are other rules that I don't understand or even know about, but Jackson declares that he wins almost every time, no matter how many marbles I count!


























After Hippos, we took a look at YouTube, in search of the Skin-a-ma-rink song.  I found it, and we watched clips of Sharon, Lois, and Bram for about 45 minutes.  Jackson was so impressed that I knew those songs and had so much fun watching them!  He was even more impressed to learn that Sharon, Lois, and Bram were on TV when Mommy was a little girl.  He couldn't believe it!  


Never heard of Sharon, Lois, and Bram?? You should check them out on YouTube. They are sure to be a hit at your house.  Well, as long as you have kids under the age of 5!


Off to see what else we can get into this afternoon.  It's only 3:00...plenty more time to have fun and make a mess!




1 comment:

  1. This is so enjoyable to read, Sonja. I feel so proud of you...except for the excess in baby food. This concerns me! :)--Cindy

    ReplyDelete